Product Review: Algimycin 2000
Our new chemical brand, GLB Chemicals, carries an algaecide product unlike any other. This unique chemical is the strongest and quickest algae-killer and algae-remover in the market, making it a necessary product to have in your inventory in the event of an algae bloom. Algimycin 2000 is quite literally one algaecide that does it all. It kills, prevents, and controls all types of algae. Algimycin 2000 is non-metallic and non-foaming, meaning it will not cause bubbles to form in your pool, and most importantly, it will not stain your pool. It contains a special wetting agent that can penetrate and even kill deeply-rooted algae cells.
The true benefit to GLB’s strongest algaecide is the fact that it also acts as a clarifier and filter aid. No other algaecide is as powerful and thorough as Algimycin 2000. If used weekly, Algimycin 2000 will prevent all algae outbreaks.
- Effective against ALL algae types
- Contains no stain or water-coloring metals
- Fast & effective
- Does not irritate skin
- Will not harm liners
- Eliminates the need to use more than one algaecide
- Initial Dosage to Prevent Algae: Add 8-12 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- Maintenance Dosage (weekly): Add 4-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
- To Treat Existing Yellow or Green Algae: Add 16-24 oz. per 10,000 gallons to a pail of water and distribute.
- Initial Dosage to Treat Black Algae: Add 16 oz. per 10,000 gallons to a pail of water and distribute. Brush spots daily.
Preventing algae is much easier than eliminating and removing algae. Be sure to get started on a weekly preventative maintenance schedule with Algimycin 2000. This algaecide is compatible with all types of sanitizing systems, including chlorine, bromine, ozone, salt water pools and biguanide sanitizers.